After Pregnancy

Heatherhall
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

After Pregnancy

Post by Heatherhall » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:16 pm

I had a beautiful baby girl! Perfectly healthy 8.5lbs and 21 1/2 inches long. She had a head full of hair, and is such an easy baby. She is just full of smiles. I learned in my research and through my neurologist that the highest chance for having a relapse was 3-5 months after delivery and both my doctors wanted me to start back on my rituxan right away. My neurologist said maybe 6 weeks after delivery to start back on my meds. My rheumatologist wanted me to start 2 weeks after delivery. I met in the middle and started back on rituxan at 4 weeks after delivery. It was extremely hard for me to stop breast feeding, because with my first baby my milk never came in, and this time it did come in but now had to stop, to keep me healthy and take my medicine. It was hard but I got 4 weeks of breast feeding and she's perfectly healthy and happy on formula.

CynthiaNat

After Pregnancy

Post by CynthiaNat » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:09 pm

Well it is common problem of most of the women, most of the women gain a lots of weight after pregnancy. But you have mention here really knowledgeable and helpful information. I think it helpful for all pregnant ladies.
Attachments
255.gif
255.gif (3.57 KiB) Viewed 7925 times

Return to “Forum: After Pregnancy”